Welcome to LLL East Surrey
Mother-to-Mother Breastfeeding Support
Providing Help for Breastfeeding Mothers in East Surrey
Our face to face meetings are currently suspended due to COVID19.
We are providing free virtual Beginning Breastfeeding Antenatal Courses, our next course can be found via our GB website here
You can support our charity by
becoming a member and/or sending us a donation
LLL East Surrey is for you if you're:
• Already breastfeeding and want help with particular challenges
• Expecting a baby and want to know more about breastfeeding
• Hoping to meet other breastfeeding mums
• Breastfeeding a toddler and feel isolated
• Interested in reading about breastfeeding, birth and parenting
• Looking for accurate information on starting solids or weaning
LLL East Surrey normally holds support group meetings at The Hub, Merstham, RH1 3HY and coffee mornings in East Surrey where all women, toddlers and babies are welcome.
La Leche League (say "la-let-chay") is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organisation dedicated to providing support, encouragement, information, and education to women who want to breastfeed. LLLGB is a registered charity affiliated to la Leche League International - the world’s largest source of breastfeeding information.