Welcome to LLL East Surrey
Mother-to-Mother Breastfeeding Support
Providing Help for Breastfeeding Mothers in East Surrey
Support Group Meetings
If you are
• Already breastfeeding and want help with particular challenges
• Expecting a baby and want to know more about breastfeeding
• Hoping to meet other breastfeeding mums
• Breastfeeding a toddler and feel isolated
• Interested in reading about breastfeeding, birth and parenting
• Looking for accurate information on starting solids or weaning
...then LLL East Surrey is for you!
LLL East Surrey holds support group meetings at The Hub, Merstham, RH1 3HY and coffee mornings in East Surrey where all women, toddlers and babies are welcome. We provide the Breastfeeding support at Children's Centres in Epsom and Ewell (Bourne Hall)
La Leche League (say "la-let-chay") is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organisation dedicated to providing support, encouragement, information, and education to women who want to breastfeed. LLLGB is a registered charity affiliated to la Leche League International - the world’s largest source of breastfeeding information.